Mold Systems Europe Ltd is a high quality, high-tech Injection-mould Toolmaker and is looking to add an experienced CNC Cylindrical Grinder to their organization due to growth and expansion within the business.
Are you an experienced CNC Cylindrical Grinder? Are you looking for a secure, new and exciting challenge in a company that is progressing? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
A CNC Cylindrical Grinder is required with extensive toolmaking skills and experience to work on multi-cavitation mould tools.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and be able to work within in a team
The successful applicant would be setting & operating a Studer cylindrical grinder, You will be expected to program from engineering drawings at the machine.
The successful applicant must have an eye for fine detail and take pride in manufacturing tooling.
This position offers a great chance for career development in a well-established Toolmaking Company.
For this we offer a highly competitive salary with overtime and shift working available, flexible holidays and a company pension.
Base Salary: £19-22 per hour *depending on experience + (Overtime + Shift Allowance)
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Tool construction of the highest quality and finesse.
- A deep understanding of tool design and the injection moulding process.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement programs.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assisting with the preparation of timing plans.
- An ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivating.
- Ensuring adherence to company health & safety policies
- A flexible attitude to shift working and overtime.
- Additional Training can be provided.
- Minimum of 5 Years Hands-On CNC Cylindrical Grinding Experience
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service