Are you an experienced EDM Technician operating EDM Sink/Sparking Machines seeking challenging assignments on complex new tooling projects?
Would you like to join a company that will value your focus on producing high quality, detailed work? If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Mold Systems Europe Ltd is a high-end Injection Mould Toolmaker based in Northeast England, due to continued success and ambitious growth plans the company is now seeking to strengthen its EDM process department.
An EDM Technician is required capable of setting programming and operating EDM sparking machines.
Previous experience essential, preferably working knowledge of AGIE or SODDICK machines.
Also, important that the successful candidate can grow to learn every aspect of the EDM Wire Erosion / Sink willing to learn new skills and will be trained in all aspects of the EDM Process.
Applicants from other industries are welcome to apply as training will be given.
Previous EDM wire experience would be an advantage but not essential.
For this we offer a highly competitive salary of £17 per hour + Pension + Shift Allowance as and when necessary, with the above conditions of employment.
Only candidates who can travel to our Newton Aycliffe Site need apply
- To operate EDM Sparking Machines.
- To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training.
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
- To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
- To ensure the highest quality is always maintained.
- Keep a clean and manage working area.
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development.